Acts 13:1-5
Paul and Barnabas were getting ready for whatever God had for them to do. prayer and fasting.
Lord, today I CHOOSE to sit in YOUR presence. Sitting at the feet of Jesus, like Mary.
Zeph 3:17 The Lord is in my midst. A might one who will save. He will rejoice over me with gladness. He will quiet me with His love. He will exalt over me with loud singing. Amen.
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know I AM God.
You are God. Amen.
As I prepare to go see the sights of this awesome place today, let me be ever ready, prepared, and eager to give a WORD for you if an opportunity arises. Let every word of my mouth and every action be pleasing and glorifying to you, O Lord, my Strength, my Redeemer. Amen.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment